From the 25th to 27th of January an International Workshop was held in Brescia, related to the final phase of the life-MED Project.
This third phase of the project foresees the participation of the project Partners: Cauto – Brescia University – Medicus Mundi Attrezzature, Legambiente Lombardia – Ateliere Fara Frontiere (AFF) and other european partners, who presented their succesful best practices.
During the three days, mornings were focused on norms and managerial aspects, whereas evenings gave space for a debate between project partners and experts on the sector, who had the opportunity to talk about their experience and their ongiong projects.
The 3 days are scheduled as follow:
- 25/01 Circular economy : work in progress. The first day was focused on an European and Italian overview about waste management according to circular economy principles.
- 26/01 WEEE management: state of the art and future prospects
- 27/01 Electronic medical equipment and medical WEEE: comparison among European experiences.
During the afternoon a guided visit was organize at the LIFE MED recovery area (Medicus Mundi Attrezzature), where second hand medical equipment are repaired. In the meantime a LIFE-project networking activity was held to focus on the draft of guidelines about medical WEEE management.
Further information can be found on the program of the event.
More information about all the projects partecipating to the networking table, can be found below:
25th January 2017
- presentation Ministero dell’Ambiente;
- presentation Regione Lombardia;
- presentation RREUSE.
- presentation Fater;
- presentation Leroy Merlin;
- presentation VinyLoop Ferrara S.p.A.;
- presentation Regione Lombardia_esperienza riciclaggio RAEE Carcere di Bollate;
- presentation URBANREC.
26th January 2017
- presentation Centro di Cordinamento RAEE;
- presentation Depero – Chem4Tech Lab – UniBS;
- presentation RISE Laboratory;
- presentation Favot – Università di Udine;
- presentation Cooperativa Arcobaleno;
- presentation Recosi;
- presentation Rehab Recycle;
- presentation Revertia.
27th January 2017